Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English at UCD vs Trinity

Options
  • 31-05-2016 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I just wanted to ask about the difference between the two courses and specifically the fact that the UCD BA is only 3 years, while the TCD is four. Any reason why I should choose Trinity over UCD meaning that I'll stay in school for another year? Also, how many lecture hours per week is there usually for each?
    Thank you, any help will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭nandoslover

The number of years is quite important but I do think that, in general, trinity's English and arts courses in general are very well known and respected. Whereas I think UCD excels more on the sciences and business front. For Arts, I feel trinity would be a better option. But then again, it's important to take into consideration the years, which college you prefer, study abroad opportunities etc

Advertisement