Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UD Through The Looking Glass

Options
  • 31-05-2016 8:59am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Back once again for my annual/biannual make-up related query.

My fiancé's birthday is coming up and I recently saw her fawning over the Urban Decay Through The Looking Glass palette... when I went looking I saw that it was released earlier this month, but as a limited edition, and am struggling to find anywhere that still has it in stock.

I'm wondering if there's any good go-to places that might still have some left - specifically online. Or am I best off just ringing individual branches of Debenhams to see if they've still got one lying around?

I'm probably too late at this stage - but if there does happen to be a place that's worth checking out please do let me know!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

I saw it in House of Fraser Dundrum last week, usually House of Fraser or Debenhams would be where I'd look for limited edition Urban Decay

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks - I might drop in there after work and see if there's still any around.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

flogen wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Back once again for my annual/biannual make-up related query.

My fiancé's birthday is coming up and I recently saw her fawning over the Urban Decay Through The Looking Glass palette... when I went looking I saw that it was released earlier this month, but as a limited edition, and am struggling to find anywhere that still has it in stock.

I'm wondering if there's any good go-to places that might still have some left - specifically online. Or am I best off just ringing individual branches of Debenhams to see if they've still got one lying around?

I'm probably too late at this stage - but if there does happen to be a place that's worth checking out please do let me know!

Thanks!

Was in Debenhams in The Square last wk and they had them and just checked online and HOF in Dundrum have some in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

I was in Debenhams on Henry Street last Friday and they had a rake of them!

Thanks folks - went to House of Fraser after work and they had a load left. Looking online had me stressed that they were sold out everywhere but it looks like I had nothing to worry about!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

flogen wrote: »
    Thanks folks - went to House of Fraser after work and they had a load left. Looking online had me stressed that they were sold out everywhere but it looks like I had nothing to worry about!

You're a very thoughtful fella, OP.
    Your fiancee will be thrilled you've gotten her something she actually desires.
    It's lovely you've taken the time to actually seek out what she wants.
    Hope she loves her present.

fussyonion wrote: »
    You're a very thoughtful fella, OP.
    Your fiancee will be thrilled you've gotten her something she actually desires.
    It's lovely you've taken the time to actually seek out what she wants.
    Hope she loves her present.

That's kind of you to say but I'm just thankful I got an idea that I'm confident she'll like! Have something else in mind already so at least I've this to go with it now too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Aw I'd be so chuffed if my OH managed to buy me something that I'd like all by himself. Normally he requires a firm enough pointing in the right direction!

Aw I'd be so chuffed if my OH managed to buy me something that I'd like all by himself. Normally he requires a firm enough pointing in the right direction!

I can't pretend I don't need that too!

Advertisement