Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restoring an Ipod

Options
  • 31-05-2016 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

I was trying to put music on my ipod but when I plug it in it says I need to restore my ipod..can someone tell me what does this do? Will it wipe everything off? My ipod is nearly 4 years old so will this cause more trouble than its worth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Yeah, it'll probably take all the music off. Have you a backup of the music somewhere? Might be worth trying a program like Senuti to take the music off the iPod if you don't have a backup.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

Zcott wrote: »
    Yeah, it'll probably take all the music off. Have you a backup of the music somewhere? Might be worth trying a program like Senuti to take the music off the iPod if you don't have a backup.

Yes I have all my music on itunes on my PC, I assume if restoring the ipod wipes off all the music that it will all sync back again if I disconnect and reconnect the ipod?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

Zcott wrote: »
    Yep.
    Thanks for your help.

Advertisement