Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost card, abroad, can't contact you

Options
  • 31-05-2016 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi,

I am abroad and have lost my bank card. I tried calling your helpline and the wait was 10 minutes and I've run out of credit. Can you PM me so I can send on my details and could you maybe contact me? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi,

I am abroad and have lost my bank card. I tried calling your helpline and the wait was 10 minutes and I've run out of credit. Can you PM me so I can send on my details and could you maybe contact me? 

Thanks
    Good Afternoon marialouise, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here, so sorry to hear about your card. You can certainly PM us your details here, just click on the link below my name. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭marialouise

Hi,

Thanks

Thanks for getting in touch with us here, so sorry to hear about your card. You can certainly PM us your details here, just click on the link below my name. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    All sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi,

Thanks

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    All sorted!
    Hi marialouise, 

Glad to hear it, apologies you couldn't get through earlier. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement