Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fathers Day

Options
  • 31-05-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

So I know it is still a few weeks away, just wondering if anyone is planning anything nice for their bump's Daddy? I want to do something special to mark the occasion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

stickybean wrote: »
    So I know it is still a few weeks away, just wondering if anyone is planning anything nice for their bump's Daddy? I want to do something special to mark the occasion.

I'm gonna buy him a bib or babygro that says "I love my daddy". Not very creative but he'll like it !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I've actually seen cards that are from the bump! I saw them on Mother's day too! I hinted it to my hubby, but he didn't get me one! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I've actually seen cards that are from the bump! I saw them on Mother's day too! I hinted it to my hubby, but he didn't get me one! lol

Aw cute! Let me know if you see any fathers day ones around, that sounds great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Im due #2 on the 14th June so I'd really like if I could give him his second daughter for Father's Day to be honest :P

I picked up a cup in moss cottage in Dundrum that says "I love my dad and his beard" (obviously only works with a bearded dad!), they have some cute Father's Day knick knacks that are worth a look!

Depending on where I am pregnancy wise we'll probably bring him for a pint or a beer or two in the back garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Just order a card off moon pig, it says from the bump and allows you to upload your scan :) tooooo cute

• Advertisement
Advertisement