Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go pro / dash cams

• 31-05-2016 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello sorry if this is in the wrong forums but im wondering if anyone can offer some recommendations for a good camera.

Basically im looking for a camera to record front and back in my car and infront and behind while on a bycycle.
    Id prefer if the camera could work as both a dash/ rear windscreen camera and also be able to record before and behind me on my bycycle

It would also be very important that the camera attached to the bike and not to me and to be discreet as posible. i dont want it to be obious that i have a camera.

Im also stuck to a tight budget so preferably id need the camera/ cameras to be as cheap as posible and also to double job instead of buying two sets of cameras

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,482 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Discussed ad nauseum over in Motors

Advertisement