Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up to €25pm deal, first bill was €63.43

Options
  • 31-05-2016 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

3 May - 2 June= €63.43
    I was promised the following: €25 for 6 months and then switching to €85 per month. 
    Had a feeling this would not be straight forward. Can someone please look into it for me.
    Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

j2dab wrote: »
    Account number: <snip>
    3 May - 2 June= €63.43
    I was promised the following: €25 for 6 months and then switching to €85 per month. 
    Had a feeling this would not be straight forward. Can someone please look into it for me.
    Thanks 
    Hi J2dab, 

I've looked into this for you and can see you have been charged for an experience package add on for the television and a one off part period rental from 8/04 - 2/05 which has brought the price up. This part period rental is a one off and will not appear again. 
    I'm afraid the agent would not have been aware of this charge when ordering it as they would not know what billing cycle you enter. 

I'd advise removing your account number from the post as it's public for all to see. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭j2dab

Hi Tracey
    Why would I be charged for an experience package add on? I agreed to the €25 flat rate. What does the experience package add on include?
    Also, what does the part period rental refer to? Should this not have been clarified when advertising the €25pm for 6m deal?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I wouldn't be aware as to why this has been added to the account I'm afraid, it was placed with the original order. This link provides all the station included within the package - https://www.eir.ie/tv/channels/#eirvisionexperience If you wish to remove this the customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this for you. 

The pert period rental is for the package and services you have received for a period of time (8/04 - 2/05) This first bill has more than one months service on it. Unfortunately this would not be able to be advertised as we wouldn't be aware of this when placing the order and customers can be billed at different amounts. This all depends on the billing cycle you enter when the order processes and no one can give you this information prior unfortunately. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hi Tracey, if you can still edit your first post in this thread, you quoted the acc. no. of customer - please delete if possible.

I've reported post too, Dav or Niamh can remove if you can't.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Account number has been removed now. 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Account number has been removed now. 
    Thanks Niamh,

-Pamela

Ok. I just knew it wouldn't be a straight forward €25 every month. Not worth the time to call up and moan. I'll just bend over and take it. Thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Ok. I just knew it wouldn't be a straight forward €25 every month. Not worth the time to call up and moan. I'll just bend over and take it. Thanks 
    Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries j2dab

-Pamela 

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela
    2nd bill came in. €35. Interesting, was meant to be €25. Whats the story now?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela
    2nd bill came in. €35. Interesting, was meant to be €25. Whats the story now?
    Thanks
    Hi j2dab,

Can you PM me your account number and I will check this out for you?

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.

• Advertisement
Advertisement