Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Meteor Network Phone. Best Shop Limerick City

Options
  • 31-05-2016 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I bought a Meteor network phone (Sony Experia Z2) from some one yesterday. It is Pay as you Go.

My phone, that was lost on Friday night was from Three. I got a new SIM card from Three yesterday and activated the card online today.

Where would the best place in Limerick City that would do this for me? Or can it be done online myself.

Do I need any PIN numbers, PUK numbers or any other numbers?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

If I went into Meteor Store and asked for Meteor sim card. Would that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You can either:

Pay €X to get a NAC code for the Z2 and use it with Three(or any network) from now until eternity

OR

Grab a Meteor sim card, activate it and move your Three number over to meteor (With a different plan etc etc) with no immediate costs (bar €10 credit if you are PAYG which it sounds like you may be).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

ED E wrote: »
    You can either:

Pay €X to get a NAC code for the Z2 and use it with Three(or any network) from now until eternity

OR

Grab a Meteor sim card, activate it and move your Three number over to meteor (With a different plan etc etc) with no immediate costs (bar €10 credit if you are PAYG which it sounds like you may be).

Hi Ed

I'll probably get the Meteor sim card.

Still have a contract with Three till 22nd of July, so likely will get billed for next two months with them.

Thanks

Advertisement