Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thera Band

• 31-05-2016 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get one?
    Don't seem to be available in lifestyle, etc

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭outdoors247

I bought some on eBay last year for making slingshots .it was a few metres but you can choose your lenght and colour/ strenght

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

You can get them in d8fitness

Not the Thera brand but does the same job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I get mine from www.amazon.co.uk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

physioneeds.biz will most likely have what you want if buying in person in dublin is th epriority (they're in ringsend)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I bought some on eBay last year for making slingshots

Like, giant I-could-siege-a-castle slingslots? This is much more interesting. Go on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭scrumqueen

Hanley wrote: »
    physioneeds.biz will most likely have what you want if buying in person in dublin is th epriority (they're in ringsend)

+1 for this, great selection of gear and reasonably priced too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

I got the heavy one of these from Physioneeds. The blue theraband snapped after very little use. The grey one is stronger and I still have it a year later, I guess it depends on what you are going to use it for I mainly use it for hip exercises and some stretching.
    I was in TK Maxx in Carrickmines recently and I saw a back of three for a tenner, not sure how strong they are though.

Advertisement