Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose Soundlink AE II Wireless Headphones & iPhone

Options
  • 31-05-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Hoping someone may be able to weigh in.

Does anybody use the Bose Soundlink Around Ear II bluetooth headphones with an iPhone?

I am looking to get a set of over/around ear bluetooth headphones, to mostly use with my iPhone. But also other devices as needed.

I was thinking of these as the feature set and reviews are pretty good, has multi-link bluetooth to be connected to 2 devices at the one time. A nifty app that allows you to select other devices to connect to and to update firmware.

My main question for anybody who uses these with an iPhone, does audio stay in sync when watching videos, particularly streaming, e.g. youtube, netflix.

I have a set of Plantronics in ear bluetooth headphones that work perfect with audio/video sync. But I recently got another set of on ear phones that don't work very well with video, plus I found that on ear phones are a bit uncomfortable for me. This led me to a few threads about iOS and Bluetooth, were some BT phones don't work very well with A/V sync. I didn't find anything to say the Bose ones had a problem. But any input before I decided to drop 279 on these would be great. Thanks.

tl;dr : Anybody who has these and an iPhone, does the audio stay in sync when streaming videos on your iPhone while using these phones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I have the BOSE Soundlink OE headphones and would highly recommend

In answer to your question, there is no sync problems when watching video etc…

Advertisement