Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation 2016-2017

Options
  • 31-05-2016 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey , got offered a place on the MA Broadcasting for TV and Radio and need somewhere to stay.

Where would be the best place be to stay, preferable about 5 or 10 mins from campus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

There are quite a few small and large accommodations nearby (one right across the road and one down the hill, 'honey-something') but you might find more closer to Deansgrange as there are a good few housing estates up there with houses to rent.

Drop an email to the student union as they might be able to help but, to get a head up on things, start looking on rental websites so you know what's available in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Probably not for you, but for other readers; the 46a now goes all the way to the Phoenix Park. So if budget is critical in rental searches remember to include Phibsborough, NCR etc. as rents are lower and there's a door to door bus route.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 AllyBushell

I'm also looking for accommodation close to the campus. Ideally I would like a house-share but I'm fairly open-minded. I was in digs last year and am not too keen on doing it again

Advertisement