Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to share rent in Limerick (Raheen area)

Options
  • 31-05-2016 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

First of all, apologies if this is the wrong Board (I've also posted in the Limerick Board). Myself and another lad recently got jobs in Regeneron and are looking for people to house share with. Is anyone interested or can anyone point me towards a website/forum where we could find people to live with? Also I've contacted Regeneron about setting us up with other people starting, however as part of their policy they did not want to give out personal information of others so we are left to search alone. PM me for any other details/craic etc. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

have you tried placing an ad in Daft or myhome.ie? Do renters still use newspapers (eg put an ad in Limerick Leader or Post)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Sorry OP but cross posting on boards is against the rules. As you already have a post on the Limerick forum I'm closing this one.

Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement