Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior cert study sos?????

Options
  • 31-05-2016 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am really panicking over junior cert study. I borderline failed maths in my pre. I have no study done for all of my subjects except for History, Irish. When I was studying, I only studied the subjects I liked (I have a grind for irish), and now I'm stranded?? Can someone please help. How tf am I gonna study a three year course for math, english, french, homec, science, geography in 5 days. At this point i'm definitely leaving out religion, and cspe, just because i'm not continuing on. I'm really confused. Apologies if i'm speaking gibberish and this makes zero sense but if anyone has any time, what should I do??? And if anyone has exam predictions, just so I don't have to study absolutely everything?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Get off boards and tonight, revise the development of a river.
    That will be one thing off your list.

Pick five other small topics for tomorrow and revise them.

Advertisement