Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkers Pickled Onion

Options
  • 31-05-2016 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, I had a pack of Walkers Pickled Onion when I was in England, and they were just so tasty, but I haven't been able to spot any of them in Ireland. If anyone would be able to point me in the right direction as to where to get these, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I know some Tesco shops have them; the single packs though. Wherever you'd find the single pack crisps/chocolate/bottles of minerals/newspapers, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MacTiarnain

Where are you based?

Wexford, but I'm heading up to Dublin for the weekend.

fussyonion wrote: »
    I know some Tesco shops have them; the single packs though. Wherever you'd find the single pack crisps/chocolate/bottles of minerals/newspapers, etc.

Cheers, will have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Cheers, will have a look

If you're coming to Dublin, I know for a fact Tesco Rathfarnham sell them at the Customer Service desk area.
    Rathfarnham now, not Nutgrove.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    If you're coming to Dublin, I know for a fact Tesco Rathfarnham sell them at the Customer Service desk area.
    Rathfarnham now, not Nutgrove.

Brilliant, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Ask Pointy

*can't quote the URL as I am under 25 posts*

Downloading now, will have a look. Cheers!

Found that they were in Griffin's Londis on Fonthill Road with that Pointy app. Thanks for that, will have a look when I'm up there :D

Advertisement