Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stockists - NYC New York Color - Dublin?

Options
  • 31-05-2016 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone might be able to help, I'm looking for a stockist of NYC New York Color in the city centre / Ballsbridge / Baggot Street area.

I'm on the hunt for a shade of nail varnish that has run out and I'd like to get a new bottle before Thursday for a wedding!

I remember Penneys used to stock it but I've checked a few recently and they're mostly stocking Essence and Catrice. I've been hunting plenty of chemists around me and I've found plenty of new bits like NYX and Wet 'n' Wild which will hopefully be future purchases!

If anyone has amy recommendations I'd be really grateful, I don't mind a bit of wandering to a chemist further afield if they've got NYC.

Thank you! :^)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Possibly too late for you but you could try Superdrug in the Omni. They stock NYC.

Sam McCauley chemists used to stock it but I had a quick look at their site and can't see it listed anymore.

Dunnes stock some US brands now like the ones you mentioned so they might be worth a look.

Alternatively if you post the colour you're looking for someone might know a good substitute for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I heard from several good sources that NYC were pulling out of Ireland altogether! I noticed the stands they had in McCabes Pharmacy and Penneys in Dundrum Town Centre were replaced by other stands in the last few months, haven't seen one in ages tbh.

If you can post a pic of the polish you are trying to replace, we might be able to suggest an alternative?

Advertisement