Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kazmcdonald

Tom has quit Love Island!

No! I really thought that something might of played out between him and Emma! Or maybe he knows he wouldn't have been able to resist her and had to leave! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

No! I really thought that something might of played out between him and Emma! Or maybe he knows he wouldn't have been able to resist her and had to leave! ;-)

i thought that aswell!!
    Kinda gutted now

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Apparently, it's quite the opposite.
    The two girls seemed to be getting along so well, he couldn't handle it.

EDIT: OK, guys, sorry, I think I might have jumped to conclusion a bit fast.
    The ever so informative DM is now claiming Tom did not walk eventually but was later persuaded by Sophie to stay.

Anyway, I better shut up now and we can all watch it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭sparkledrum

Is it on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I'd a feeling the he would end up staying, Sophie should dump him, she's constantly having to tip toe around his god damn moods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Is it on tonight?

Not until 11pm :( passed my bedtime lol so I'll catch up tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Wicklow Brave

Terry got over Malin real quick lmaaaoooo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Is this show still on? lol :D

Its a bit dragged out but im sure they have loyal fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

mikeym wrote: »
    Is this show still on? lol :D

Its a bit dragged out but im sure they have loyal fans.

Well, it certainly has more loyal fans than when it first aired ten years ago...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Well, it certainly has more loyal fans than when it first aired ten years ago...

I'm a new fan this year to it. It's miles better than Big Brother IMO.

• Advertisement

The new boy is going to cause a stir in the house. He has the votes now so that's Tina done with, I would be very surprised if he stayed with her!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The new boy is going to cause a stir in the house. He has the votes now so that's Tina done with, I would be very surprised if he stayed with her!

That's what they hinted at on the show last night, why do people think he won't stay with her? If anything he's shooting out of his league with her.

Same here!

New fan, never watched it before and got addicted early on. It's funny and definitely better than Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Same here!

New fan, never watched it before a got addicted early on. It's funny and definitely better than Big Brother.

Me too. How did I miss all the previous series of this show!?!

Monife wrote: »
    Me too. How did I miss all the previous series of this show!?!

It only started back last year and before that there were 2 celebrity series so you haven't really missed much, I loved the celeb version so that's how I ended up watching it when it came back last year.

Same here!

New fan, never watched it before and got addicted early on. It's funny and definitely better than Big Brother.

I think the Scottish guy who narrates makes it really funny.

fin12 wrote:
    I think the Scottish guy who narrates makes it really funny.

OMG, he's absolutely hilarious!
    I couldn't tell you how many times I burst out laughing at something he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Pdoghue

Jaysus..it seems every last one of them smokes...even the new ones that come it..so disgusting...real turn off to see a good looking girl smoking...for me at least

Pdoghue wrote: »
    Jaysus..it seems every last one of them smokes...even the new ones that come it..so disgusting...real turn off to see a good looking girl smoking...for me at least

Same. It's disgusting looking and such a turn off. And every person on the show smokes.

OMG, he's absolutely hilarious!
    I couldn't tell you how many times I burst out laughing at something he said.

The things he says about Tom are the funniest. Especially the episode where Tom said he was leaving but never actually left.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote:
    The things he says about Tom are the funniest. Especially the episode where Tom said he was leaving but never actually left.

Taxi!

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Pdoghue

Loughc wrote:
    Same. It's disgusting looking and such a turn off. And every person on the show smokes.

Surely it's not representative of people that age...a lot of them seem sporty and you see them lifting weights, etc. Your man Terry is a chain smoker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Loughc wrote: »

Don't think adam or scott does??

akelly02 wrote: »
    Don't think adam or scott does??

Oh yeah!

That's where the break ups and make ups happen! Is it to early to ask who do you think will win it?

Haha it's so funny the way Tom always ties a jumper around his shoulder

fin12 wrote:
    Haha it's so funny the way Tom always ties a jumper around his shoulder

I hope he goes tonight, starting to do my head in. They are all talking about Emma and Terry but there are very few in the house that haven't done it on national telly!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Finally!!! It's all kicked off haha

The **** has just hit the fan! Delighted Emma had it out with Sophie, think a it's really Sophie's game plan that is ruined. She broke it off with Tom then leading him on.

• Advertisement

Aww I'm going to miss Tom, I liked him in there, I'm sorry but if Tom really doesn't care about Sophie according to Terry well then he must be a pretty good actor, cause he seemed very genuine about his feelings for Sophie when interviewed by Caroline, absolutely hate Terry he is some pr*ck. Is addicted to sun beds he couldn't get more brown if he tried, he's like a dried up prune.

Advertisement