Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2016

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TMM12

I fell asleep on couch & missed last night's I'll have to catch up now!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hahaha the Scottish commentator "Tel is congratulating Adam for staying on Love Island, or as Adam would call it.... Island" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Monife wrote: »
    Hahaha the Scottish commentator "Tel is congratulating Adam for staying on Love Island, or as Adam would call it.... Island" :)

Hmmm, I've been following this a while and I have my suspicions about Adam. Firstly, he was more concerned with what all the men thought of him than he ever was the women. He says really silly 'macho' stuff, like remember when Tina and L came in and he was talking about 'banging' L first and then onto Tina, all to impress the boys. He cannot flirt to save his life and there's literally never any sexual tension with him and any woman. He is either inexperienced, big time (a Virgin perhaps), gay or asexual. I've no problem with whatever sex he is interested in or even if he isn't interested but I do think he is a little confused. I don't think we will ever see him 'hook' up with anyone in there either way. I just don't understand why someone like Adam who clearly is self conscious would put themselves on a show like Love Island. Anyone notice that he is always the one that 'takes one for the team' in recoupling and if he is 'interested' in a woman it has always been one that is unavailable.

Just feel really uncomfortable when I'm watching him and kind of sorry for him. It seems like a lot of pressure. Or maybe he is just there to promote himself and his body for his career which possibly makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Just caught up now.

Sad to see Tom leave, I really liked the guy.
    Thought he was being very sweet to Sophie.
    She's probably gonna move on now but it might be for the best, anyway.

Oh and Adam's metaphors are killing me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I am warming to Adam more and more . I don't necessarily think that he is confused, I think he just has more self respect and a clearer notion of what he like's and doesn't like . With some of the other males, they are telling the girls that "you're definitely my type" after 2 minutes of meeting them but Adam just doesn't act in this pouncing manner .It is a game though and I don't think he has any great chance of winning unless he "cracks on" like all the other boys.

• Advertisement

ratmouse wrote:
    I am warming to Adam more and more . I don't necessarily think that he is confused, I think he just has more self respect and a clearer notion of what he like's and doesn't like . With some of the other males, they are telling the girls that "you're definitely my type" after 2 minutes of meeting them but Adam just doesn't act in this pouncing manner .It is a game though and I don't think he has any great chance of winning unless he "cracks on" like all the other boys.

Yea, there are lots of comments online that he must be gay and such and such.
    But I just simply think he's a mature guy who knows what/who he wants.

He comes across as real nice, if anything.
    And no, I am not attracted to him. I like me big kid, Tom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Just caught up on two weeks of episodes there. I felt really sorry for Tom, Alex is right sophie does have a vicious side, don't really like her, I really thought she'd be voted out. Think Alex is the most gorge in there but wouldn't trust him with a barge pole a real lads lad. No clear winners for me but at a push I'd say Nathan and Cara.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Just caught up on two weeks of episodes there. I felt really sorry for Tom, Alex is right sophie does have a vicious side, don't really like her, I really thought she'd be voted out. Think Alex is the most gorge in there but wouldn't trust him with a barge pole a real lads lad. No clear winners for me but at a push I'd say Nathan and Cara.

So true about Alex, he's gorgeous, has such a gorgeous face but wouldn't go near him with a barge pole, u would just be another notch on his bed post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Well that was an interesting episode :D:D:D

Alex and Olivia will not be together when they get out.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Bringing back Malin for tonight's episode is a stroke of genius. I hope she tears Terry apart haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Oooooh nice Malins potty mouth has come out...Terrys a prat..

Can I have my sun glasses back please :D:D

Has to be one of the best lines this series.

Terry make a d*ck of himself tonight, acted like a child.

Terry, what an absolute snake! How he got with 500 women, I don't know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

The thing is, all he had to do was say sorry and he would've redeemed himself somewhat, instead he acted like a petulant child saying he always intended to bin her.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kazmcdonald

Well now I wonder if the new islander is Zara!

For some reason, the ending of Love Island stop recording as I was watching it back last night. Would someone be able to tell me who went home please?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Nobody went home, the last two standing were Troy and Adam J and they got a text to say they were both going on dates with a new islander and the new islander would decide which one stays. Troy was told to go straight on the date and then it ended with a shot of the back of the girls head and it looked like Zara

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

ratmouse wrote: »
    For some reason, the ending of Love Island stop recording as I was watching it back last night. Would someone be able to tell me who went home please?

This happens to me too! Damn you skybox!! If it runs over the hour...then I miss the best bits!

Did Sophie and and the new girl couple up?
    I assume Tina picked old Adam then?

Emmser wrote: »
    This happens to me too! Damn you skybox!! If it runs over the hour...then I miss the best bits!

Did Sophie and and the new girl couple up?
    I assume Tina picked old Adam then?

Correct on both. I'm disappointed Katie didn't couple up with Adam, poor Adam doesn't seem to be able to catch a break. There's something about Sophie that I dislike but I can't quite put my finger on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kazmcdonald

I agreed, I'm quite fond of Adam and really thought this might have finally been his break. Not mad on Sophie at all! Think Nat & Cara are in with a pretty good chance of winning. I hope it's not Alex & Olivia, reckon he will be gone as soon as it's over.

• Advertisement

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Nobody went home, the last two standing were Troy and Adam J and they got a text to say they were both going on dates with a new islander and the new islander would decide which one stays. Troy was told to go straight on the date and then it ended with a shot of the back of the girls head and it looked like Zara

Thanks for the update mimimcmc

I agreed, I'm quite fond of Adam and really thought this might have finally been his break. Not mad on Sophie at all! Think Nat & Cara are in with a pretty good chance of winning. I hope it's not Alex & Olivia, reckon he will be gone as soon as it's over.

Couldn't agree more!

Was really hoping she would have picked Adam. Might have been great for him!
    I'm just glad Tina picked him in the end as I'm not fond of neither Troy nor Adam J.

Also, think Nathan and Cara are a nice couple and would be a deserving winners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

mimimcmc wrote: »

Yeach definitely looked like Zara, I was really hoping it would be Malin, now that would be great tv, the girls vs guys brilliant.

Edit; It can't be Zara I've just seen an article in the daily mail of her arriving at the premier of tarzan in London on Tuesday night (which I assume is tonight as they are hardly a week behind) Who the hell is it? I'll be very disappointed if it's a complete stranger.

Yeach definitely looked like Zara, I was really hoping it would be Malin, now that would be great tv, the girls vs guys brilliant.

Edit; It can't be Zara I've just seen an article in the daily mail of her arriving at the premier of tarzan in London on Tuesday night (which I assume is tonight as they are hardly a week behind) Who the hell is it? I'll be very disappointed if it's a complete stranger.

There was an article in the Daily mail about the new arrival, it's a completely new person.

Olivia is so fake with her crocodile tears when Sophie was leaving, she was bitching about her earlier on.

Rachel and Rhykart are a couple on the outside.

I was actually hoping he'd choose Tina..I know they didn't click too much so far but I think she would have softened towards him and he IS hard work.

jluv wrote: »
    I was actually hoping he'd choose Tina..I know they didn't click too much so far but I think she would have softened towards him and he IS hard work.

Me to but I think he and Katie will win

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Me to but I think he and Katie will win

Don't think they'll win. My money on Nathan and Cara. But I really hope Terry voted out on the couples tomorrow. Can't take him at all..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Delighted for Adam. I think they'll win it too.

Advertisement