Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Pdoghue wrote: »
    Jaysus..it seems every last one of them smokes...even the new ones that come it..so disgusting...real turn off to see a good looking girl smoking...for me at least

I think it's out of boredom, notice how a lot of them don't even inhale ..........

I reckon Nathan & Cara will win ......... but I actually think Scott & Kady have the most chance of staying a couple on the outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I don't want Alex and Olivia to go tonight, even though I know Olivia won't see him for dust after they get out I still want to drool over him for a couple more nights :o

Anyone else think Adam is a closet gay? He really doesn't seem to be sexually interested in any of the girls, just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Anyone else think Adam is a closet gay? He really doesn't seem to be sexually interested in any of the girls, just a thought.

YES! I've been thinking this for about a week now! I don't think Katie really likes him either, she's just looking for comfort after whats happened

The two newbies will be gone tonight and then either Alex and Olivia or Adam and Katie.

I want Scott and Kady to win now :)

Actually I take that back, it'll be the newbs and Terry and Emma going tonight,
    can't imagine anyone voting for Terry now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I don't want Alex and Olivia to go tonight, even though I know Olivia won't see him for dust after they get out I still want to drool over him for a couple more nights :o

Yes! He just doesnt seem to be able to relax around the girls and watching him kissing last night, he just didnt seem into it..

The impression I have of Adam is that he was a shy self-conscious geeky kid/teenager who decided that he was going to go to the gym, beef-up, and get all the girls.

Unfortunately, he spent too much time in the gym and not enough time developing any social skills (particularly when interacting with the opposite sex) so he's a good-looking lad with an impressive body .......... but has no idea how to flirt or charm a girl.

He's like someone who's watched Gordon Ramsay cook on tv .......... he knows what ingredients to buy, how to prepare the veg, what temperature the oven needs to be at ........ but his dinner still turns out to be a pile of sh*te and he can't figure out why!

Yes, that analogy was a nod to Adam. ;)

jluv wrote: »
    Yes! He just doesnt seem to be able to relax around the girls and watching him kissing last night, he just didnt seem into it..

He looked like the worst kisser ever! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

The lie detector test was another evil genius move by the producers.
    Good to see Adam finally get some kind of romance in the villa.
    Don't think he's gay, just that he's really awkward around women.

I'd say the new couple and Terry/Emma will get the boot tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kazmcdonald

Ah I love Adam and delighted he is still in there. Don't think he is gay just awkward around women. Would love them to win but think it will Nat & Cara or Scott & Kady.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Sooo happy for Adam and Katie!

They looked shocked to get through but absolutely deserved it.
    We need some more metaphors in the final!

Happy with the couples in the final and yeah I think it will be either Nathan and Cara or Scott and Kady also. I've never watched before. Do they do any kind of follow up show on the couples?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Happy with the couples in the final and yeah I think it will be either Nathan and Cara or Scott and Kady also. I've never watched before. Do they do any kind of follow up show on the couples?

No but think only one couple are still together from last years show and they weren't even the winning couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I like Adam a lot, I don't think he'll win at this stage but if he'd paired up with Emma (or someone else) earlier then I'd say he'd have been in with a great chance - he seems like a laugh!

Not a big fan of Nathan but I do think himself & Cara will win, they do make a good couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Going to say Alex and Oliva will win, would be fairly happy but would love to see Adam and Katie win.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Can't stand dull metaphor man nor his partner Katie but the look on Terry's face was worth it lol

I wanted Nathan & Cara and Scott & Kady (I like them as individuals and as couples) to stay and I wanted Terry & Emma (can't stand either of them!) to go so I'm happy with tonight's results. :)

I like Adam but I think him and Katie (not fond of her to be honest) have as much chance of winning as they do of staying together after the show ......... zero.
    I don't think the voting public kept them in for any other reason than the fact that Terry & Emma are so unpopular on the outside that they had to go ........ the two of them are equally vile, as seen in their interview with Caroline.

Would have also liked Alex & Olivia to go .........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I was glad to see Terry and Emma go .Not nice individuals at all . I really wish Adam had picked Tina to couple up with. I was quite disappointed with his choice especially because previously,he had said that he couldn't take to Liana because her look was too made up and yet Katie is every bit as OTT with the make up. Her look is extremely harsh and made up. Very little chemistry between the two also. I just think Adam was a victim of poor coupling scenarios earlier on and his luck never really changed.

MadDog76 wrote: »
    I wanted Nathan & Cara and Scott & Kady (I like them as individuals and as couples) to stay and I wanted Terry & Emma (can't stand either of them!) to go so I'm happy with tonight's results. :)

I like Adam but I think him and Katie (not fond of her to be honest) have as much chance of winning as they do of staying together after the show ......... zero.
    I don't think the voting public kept them in for any other reason than the fact that Terry & Emma are so unpopular on the outside that they had to go ........ the two of them are equally vile, as seen in their interview with Caroline.

Would have also liked Alex & Olivia to go .........

I read an article where it said that Katie has a boyfriend on the outside.

I threw a few votes to Alex and Olivia, not because I think they're a great couple but purely because I like Alex. Very superficial of me, I know.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    I read an article where it said that Katie has a boyfriend on the outside.

Even if that were true, then it's safe to say that she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore .......... unless he's ok with her having sex multiple times with Scott on national tv!! :D

Even if that were true, then it's safe to say that she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore .......... unless he's ok with her having sex multiple times with Scott on national tv!! :D

Katie not Kady, madser ye eejit.

No Katie the one that's with Irish Adam, said he's happy for her to do what she has to for fame.

Sophie also said that her and Katie basically agreed to be a couple to win the game and that Katie isn't really bisexual.

Katie not Kady, madser ye eejit.
    No Katie the one that's with Irish Adam, said he's happy for her to do what she has to for fame.

Sophie also said that her and Katie basically agreed to be a couple to win the game and that Katie isn't really bisexual.

:o

That makes more sense .............

Ha just voted for Kara and Nathan, I think I'm only allowed vote once.

Ha just voted for Kara and Nathan, I think I'm only allowed vote once.

You can vote once a day, from a limit of 6 devices. I chose to be totally superficial and vote for the gorgeous Alex, oh and sorry Olivia too of course lol

Just watched a clip on the sun newspaper think it's a clip from tonight's episode, it's disgusting, Irish Adam picks his nose and eats it, I'm sorry but how will anyone go near him now when that goes out on tv tonight.

Just watched a clip on the sun newspaper think it's a clip from tonight's episode, it's disgusting, Irish Adam picks his nose and eats it, I'm sorry but how will anyone go near him now when that goes out on tv tonight.
    They showed that on last nights show! There's buggers on the walls in the house highlighted by Nathan and that was part of the investigation into who could be responsible. Terry and Adam were the prime suspects as a lot of the buggers were up high on the walls..disgusting:(

They showed that on last nights show! There's buggers on the walls in the house highlighted by Nathan and that was part of the investigation into who could be responsible. Terry and Adam were the prime suspects as a lot of the buggers were up high on the walls..disgusting:(

I didn't think it was on last night, thought it was just the highlight show on last night. Il watch it now so. Thanks.

• Advertisement

I didn't think it was on last night, thought it was just the highlight show on last night. Il watch it now so. Thanks.
    It was the highlights show but they showed some stuff not previously shown..enjoy!

Advertisement