Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2016

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kazmcdonald

jluv wrote:
    Happy with the couples in the final and yeah I think it will be either Nathan and Cara or Scott and Kady also. I've never watched before. Do they do any kind of follow up show on the couples?

There will be a heading home show this year. Not sure if it's straight after they come out or in a couple of weeks time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

There will be a heading home show this year. Not sure if it's straight after they come out or in a couple of weeks time.

It's on Sunday night .........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

I think Nathan and Cara will win but I reckon they're about as real as last year's Jonathan and Hannah. Think Scott and Kady are the only ones who have a chance in real life. Do the islanders all know who Scott's famous brothers are??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'm looking forward to the voiceover guy:D
    Thought he was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Surprised Scott & Kady were in third place, thought they'd either win or come second.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

ShazGV wrote: »
    Surprised Scott & Kady were in third place, thought they'd either win or come second.

Yeah me too but now I'm wondering if a lot of girls have been voting for Alex cos lets face it..he's hot:D (and I'm really old enough to be his mother:eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Just watched the final now.

Yea, guys, me too.
    I really thought it was gonna be either Scott & Kady or Nathan & Cara.
    But in the end, I'm glad for Nathan & Cara. I think they are deserving winners and hopefully will last on the outside. They certainly look the real deal.

Ahhh, it was a blast to watch!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Scott is probably the nicest guy out of all of the guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

Sophie really showed herself to be a piece of sh** in the coming out show!

• Advertisement

Haven't seen the coming out show yet, will watch it this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭EICVD

BEST SHOW EVER

That is all!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

In the heading home show when Katie and Sophie were arguing what did Sophie say about her tits??

I thought the after show wasn't very good at all, it looked very staged and scripted. I think Rachel took Rakard shagging Olivia very well, even the mother but maybe its different off camera. Think Rachel is lovely though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

fin12 wrote: »
    I thought the after show wasn't very good at all, it looked very staged and scripted. I think Rachel took Rakard shagging Olivia very well, even the mother but maybe its different off camera. Think Rachel is lovely though.

Yeah I agree fin, I was really looking forward to watching it and it was a bit of an anti climax. Very staged as you said. I would have love if they had in it about Adam and Katie very quickly parting ways and the twitter spat between them, now that would have been good television. Overall though I do think Nathan and Cara are going to at least give their relationship a shot so are the deserved winners.

I'd have like Scott and Kady to come second because I think they'll give it a shot as well, I believe their feeling for each other is genuine.

Alex and Olivia, they are about as real as a politicians pre election promises. A few magazine deals etc and they are toast. I still think he's a good looking boy though :pac:

In the end though, if I'm being very honest, I don't think any of them will be together by the start of the show next year. I agree with someone who said that Alex and Olivia will probably appear on Ex on the Beach in the near future :D

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

I would have love if they had in it about Adam and Katie very quickly parting ways and the twitter spat between them, now that would have been good television.

Ooh I must've missed this twitter spat, what happened? Was he slagging her eyebrows too?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Ooh I must've missed this twitter spat, what happened? Was he slagging her eyebrows too?? :pac:

It's actually a funny twitter spat with metaphors and all but there's no love lost between them anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3693162/Love-Island-s-Adam-Maxsted-s-split-Katie-Salmon-turns-nasty-Twitter-pose-separately-wrap-party.html

:D:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4405246/Nathan-Massey-confirms-split-Cara-la-Hoyde.html

I always thought that he wasn't really into her as much as she was. Not suprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4405246/Nathan-Massey-confirms-split-Cara-la-Hoyde.html

I always thought that he wasn't really into her as much as she was. Not suprised.

The final decision to split seems to be a mutual one, wouldn't rush to "blame" one over the other for things not working out .......

• Advertisement

Rachel and Rykard have split.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Rachel and Rykard have split.

Lasted much longer than I ever would have thought.

Loughc wrote: »
    Lasted much longer than I ever would have thought.

And Kadi and Scott have a swell.

Advertisement