Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-Time Jobs - Post Grad Student

• 31-05-2016 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'll be starting a post grad in Limerick in September. I hope to get a job there when I get down.

Would any of ye know where would be a good place to start or do you know of any businesses who take on students?
    I've previously worked in retail and the leisure industries.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭TonyCliftonEsq

Good luck, pickings are awful. Keep an eye on Limerick Jobfairy on Facebook/Twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

If your postgrad is in UL, you could try getting a job in the Spar shop or one of the pubs on campus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭siobhan08

If your postgrad is in UL, you could try getting a job in the Spar shop or one of the pubs on campus.

yeah Ill be a UL have shop experience but have never done bar work. do you know when/where these jobs are advertised?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

whats your qualification?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭siobhan08

A business undergrad
    An arts undergrad
    4 years in retail
    5 years in leisure industry - working in 4 different countries !!
    Numerous coaching certs in different sports

• Advertisement
Advertisement