Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL French: Written Production (Which to answer)

Options
  • 01-06-2016 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello, For the written section of the exam there is:

Q1 a & b
    Q2 a & b
    Q3 a & b
    Q4 a & b

I know that you must answer either a or b from question 1. Then you must pick two other questions to answer a total of 3 questions total.

My question is: can I answer an a or b from the same question? For example if I do Q1(a), can I do Q2(a) and Q2(b) to answer a total of 3 questions total?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Q1 a & b
    Q2 a & b
    Q3 a & b
    Q4 a & b

I know that you must answer either a or b from question 1. Then you must pick two other questions to answer a total of 3 questions total.

My question is: can I answer an a or b from the same question? For example if I do Q1(a), can I do Q2(a) and Q2(b) to answer a total of 3 questions total?

Thank you!
    No you can't answer any a or b from the same question. You must do three questions from the four. In each question you choose you then have to choose A or B.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 xannax

Look up the page "Essential French" on Facebook. Scroll down to the 2 live streams she has covering the leaving cert mock papers and watch them. She tells you which questions you can do and which ones you should be picking to get the most marks. She's very helpful! Along with her snapchat essentialfrench.

Q1 a & b
    Q2 a & b
    Q3 a & b
    Q4 a & b

Thank you!

Advertisement