Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggy walking

Options
  • 01-06-2016 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,112 ✭✭✭✭

So I've finally talked herself into a wee stroll in the hill this weekend. She has two eager dogs that I'd like to get them out as well. I'm looking for ideas of somewhere in the Dublin or Wicklow that will be fairly easy to climb and about 4-6 miles long, halfway paved (I don't want to be scaring her off with anything too hard and heavy.), with some nice scenery and that crucially will be dog friendly. The likes of Djouce, Lug, Tirbradden etc are obviously off limits and the dogs will be on leads unless it's 100% safe to be off them; any suggestions welcome :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Why not around Crone and loop around towards Maulin and the river in the valley?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,112 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Why not around Crone and loop around towards Maulin and the river in the valley?

I never considered Crone Wood; good call.

Mental note; be gone by 4PM :)

Advertisement