Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden wonder crinkle cut crisps

Options
  • 01-06-2016 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,463 ✭✭✭✭

Got a pack of golden wonder crinkle cut cheese and onion crisps when I was visiting Dublin at the weekend. There in a 200g foil bag and there the nicest crisps I have ever eaten

If u ever see them buy them u will enjoy em

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

The best cheese & onion crisps I tried were Manhattan cheese & onion, usually bought from a pub like the old pub crisps but some stores sell them, I think they are the nicest imo.

I'll give them a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I haven't even seen a Golden Wonder bag for a long long time. Any shop I go into seems to have Walkers covering everything.
    Either "luxury crisps" or hula hoops if you don't want walkers. Sometimes they might have waffles.
    But I will look out for them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Got a pack of golden wonder crinkle cut cheese and onion crisps when I was visiting Dublin at the weekend. There in a 200g foil bag and there the nicest crisps I have ever eaten

If u ever see them buy them u will enjoy em

Were they in a green bag, called Rough Cuts? We get those (50g) in my local pub from time to time. There is something beautiful about the seasoning on them....almost like a hint of vinegar but still cheese and onion.

Advertisement