Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bare Minerals Products

Options
  • 01-06-2016 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought the starter kit in Medium Beige and I have fallen in love! Just wondering what other Bare Minerals products ye would recommend I'm looking forward to payday to buy bigger tubs of the matte and natural foundation. Thinking of buying the moisturiser too, has anyone tried it?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm a big fan, although I'm not using much at the moment.

You're probably using some of these already, but I really like the loose powder foundation for daytime, although the set powder gives better coverage so it's good for longer wear. Mineral Veil is great. I don't know if it's available there, but they have a loose powder concealer that's great! Blemishes just disappear. I use the "Neutralising" primer for my red-toned skin, and it does help. I also use the under-eye concealer, which is great but runs out quite quickly.

I don't rate their mascaras at all, tbh, and the bronzer is okay, but I found it a little heavy and dark for my skin. I used their moisturiser in the past and I loved it, but I think I need a heavier moisturiser these days. I also got a sample of serum once. I got engaged at the same time. One of those two things made my skin glow, but I'm not sure which... I haven't bought the full size serum because I just can't afford it!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Oh, also, their makeup brushes are RUBBISH. Avoid at all costs. They shed terribly and leave fibres all over your face and clothes :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭makingmecrazy

I must be doing something wrong so as I'm not feeling the bare mineral love at all! I have practically a full pot here as I just didnt get it :(

Advertisement