Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Public Health UCD

Options
  • 01-06-2016 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, I've just been accepted the MPH programme in UCD and would really appreciate if anyone who has done it could let me know how the found it, and particularly, what paths were open to them and their classmates after graduation. Content wise it looks amazing, I'd just love some insight into life afterwards - thank you ☺️

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Hi all, I've just been accepted the MPH programme in UCD and would really appreciate if anyone who has done it could let me know how the found it, and particularly, what paths were open to them and their classmates after graduation. Content wise it looks amazing, I'd just love some insight into life afterwards - thank you ☺️

I'm currently sitting writing my thesis for this programme so can't give too much info about life post graduation but can answer questions on the course itself.

Advertisement