Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if money wasn't an issue & you had all the time in the world?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

I'd treat my fellow bike forum boardsies to several weeks of cycling across Europe. I'd provide y'all with your dream bike for the trip, and pay for the beer every evening. I'd arrange for a caravan of support cars behind us, and motocops in front. There'd also be a few of those big coaches. I'd hire the Orica Greenedge bus driver for the craic too.
    The route would be selected by a different person each day, just to keep everyone happy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,620 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'd pay to have the alps flattened so poor cyclists wouldn't have to half murder themselves cycling up them.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭mp31

Make every road in Ireland cycle friendly and then go and cycle them all and in my spare time I'd sit back and see how many people take up cycling.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cloonamnaman

A Passoni titanium bespoke, new knee cartilages, the Pyrenees, the Alpes, home with the bike clamped to back of a 911 and all the slopes of the Wicklow/Sth Dub hills.

Advertisement