Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Laptop

Options
  • 01-06-2016 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi

Not sure if this is ok to leave here

My Laptop bag was taken in Kerrigan's bar B & B, Mullingar last Friday.

If anyone is offered a MacBook Pro for Sale.

It is usless to whoever has it or buys it as there is a lock/trace on it when it's turned on and serial code logged with apple

Anyway, if someone can point me in direction of somewhere to post a message, that would be great.

Few bits on it i'd like to get back like kids pics etc, so if cash reward on offer for someone to drop it back to kerrigans and no questions asked.

PM for further info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I work in a computer repair shop in Athlone, will keep an eye out if there's any suspicious Macbooks into us. Which model is it/rough age?

The other usual question, reported it to the Gardai?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

There are a number of buy and sell pages on facebook under the heading buy sell swap. no harm posting on them also for the mullingar and midlands pages inc ase it shows up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

Thanks Very much

Yes reported to Gardai

Its a 13'' MacBook pro, its chipped on the edge of it due to a previous fall
    Its a 2010 model but has been updated with a SSD replacing the CD Drive and other few bits

Be great if you can let me know if you receive anything dodgy

What are the buy & Sell pages do you know, can only find one on Facebook

Thanks again

Advertisement