Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilier Dublin

Options
  • 01-06-2016 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there are any shops in Dublin that actually stock Wilier bikes?

I know that the bike hub did them when they were open, and cycle surgery currently sell them... but they will only order them in. They don't have any for sizing purposes.

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

I know some lads in the club got Willier frames in Humphries in Finglas so could be worth going out to see what they keep in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

paulo6891 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know if there are any shops in Dublin that actually stock Wilier bikes?

I know that the bike hub did them when they were open, and cycle surgery currently sell them... but they will only order them in. They don't have any for sizing purposes.

Thanks,

Paul

The bike shop in Skerries had a load of Wiliers I noticed when I was at the Ras finish on Sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭sin_26

Rock & Snow in Dundrum had it when i was there last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭ted1

sin_26 wrote: »
    Rock & Snow in Dundrum had it when i was there last time.

I got my bike there, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone .

Advertisement