Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is best to take out this loan?

Options
  • 01-06-2016 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there, I'm looking to take out the postgrad student loan that has a max of 7500. There is a drawdown period of 30 days on this and my course starts in September so should I leave making an application until late July/the start of August? I never take loans out so I'm unsure of when I should be calling in and getting the paperwork moving. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

QwrTY wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm looking to take out the postgrad student loan that has a max of 7500. There is a drawdown period of 30 days on this and my course starts in September so should I leave making an application until late July/the start of August? I never take loans out so I'm unsure of when I should be calling in and getting the paperwork moving. Thanks.
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here in Boards.ie. You can apply for this loan at any time, you may be asked to provide gaurentees etc and so these may lengthen the application period. Whenever you choose to apply for this loan, please see this link; https://goo.gl/xrxi0b

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 4 QwrTY

Edit: I don't I'll get a better answer.

Advertisement