Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Provider

Options
  • 01-06-2016 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

My meteor bonus 1GB of data is up on my account in a month and I am looking at moving before the 9th of this month (no point waiting a month)

I want to go back to almost unlimited data as I want to backup pictures/videos to cloud as I take them and not when I get onto Wi-Fi, also ne nice to have spotify/google play option for music on the go

Unlimited texts as well, again so I don’t have to watch my usage

Then calls, I use to use my €20 left from three to make calls, can use Facebook messenger to herself (again need data) and then see how the virgin media phone app is now.

SO basically, loads of data and texts and little minutes. I have looked and lycamobile seems to be good, one issue is the speeds seem to be crap (in English I get 12 now, lyca its 3)

Thanks for any help!

Advertisement