Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Service

Options
  • 01-06-2016 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

I am now currently attempting to talk to an agent with 1 hour and three minutes.

I have made several attempts to port my number over to another network. I am moving a different number to my Eir Business Contract. These attempts have failed on numerous occasions. The level of knowledge and service has just been horrendous to date.

Can anyone on here possibly help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

I hour and 37 minutes. I am still waiting. I would love an explanation for this.

I can provide a screenshot via email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I hour and 37 minutes. I am still waiting. I would love an explanation for this.

I can provide a screenshot via email.
    Hi  Helpneeded86,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear of these delays. 
    Are you calling eirmobile business care on 1800299799? I have checked this number and there should be no issues getting through at the minute.

-Pamela 

Advertisement