Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chair for correcting

Options
  • 01-06-2016 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Weird question but do any of you have recommendations for a chair to use for correcting at a kitchen table? My back is hurting me ready correcting the summer exams so not sure how I'll cope correcting for the State Exams. I know it will be very long days. My back and neck hurt now. Don't really care how it looks but probably would find it difficult putting one together but could get help I guess. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I used a pillow and got up every hour or so for a couple of minutes walkabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

Thanks for that. I've been doing that but hoping someone has some advise on a chair. Not sure if the pain is because the chair is low/hard but will stick with the pillow root if nothing else is suggested

Advertisement