Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life-Size Cardboard Cut out

Options
  • 02-06-2016 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anyone know were you could get a life-size cardboard cut out made on short notice. I have a friend's birthday this weekend and I would love to be able to get it in time for it
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

I heard of a great website. Google I think it's called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭makingmecrazy

You could try these OP :)

http://printzone.ie/cut-outs-props/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭CharlieZeroOne

theres no thumbs down on here failinis, pity.

Kevnaylor ring printers in your area and ask them, if they dont do it they will prob know someone who will. You could print it out like a normal poster and stick it to a card backing or similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kevnaylor

failinis wrote: »
    I heard of a great website. Google I think it's called.

really appreciate that answer very productive, I have googled it already and I know that there is lots of sites that could do it. the reason I posted was to find a place that could do it on short notice most sites still have a 5 day delivery So i am looking for a place that i could collect it myself to save having to wait on delivery.

Cheers for the suggestion makingmecrazy I'll probably give them a call tomorrow morning to see if they can do by the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

If you're not too picky, the Healy Rae boys should be able to hook you up.

Advertisement