If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Match Request - Yamaha SRT-700

Options
  • 02-06-2016 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Costco in the UK are selling the Yamaha SRT-700 for £99.
    Are you able to price match this?

Thanks,
    Joe

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

JoeBaz wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Joe
    Hi Joe,

do you have a link for this as I cant see it online?

Thanks and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭JoeBaz

Hi John,
    would you believe the link is dead as of today :mad:
    It was a bargain alert on Hotukdeals.

Bloody typical. Ah well.

Thanks,
    Joe

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Joe
    Hi Joe.

Thanks for the post.

I can't seem to see these listed on the costco website.

This product has also now dropped to in store only for ourselves and is about to be discontinued so stock at our end is mega low with only a handful left between 53 stores.

Might there be another that product suit your needs?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭JoeBaz

Hi Kenny,
    after doing some more research, I was almost going to buy an LG LAP250H, but after checking the manual, it can only support a TV that weights about 18KG.
    My TV is a 46" Philips and weighs about 28KG, so I would need a SoundPlate that could support that weight.
    Would you guys have any Soundplates in stock that can support that kind of weight?
    The only ones so far that I can see are the Pioneer ones seem to be made from MDF and not plastic, so these can support a heavier TV.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Joe

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny,
    after doing some more research, I was almost going to buy an LG LAP250H, but after checking the manual, it can only support a TV that weights about 18KG.
    My TV is a 46" Philips and weighs about 28KG, so I would need a SoundPlate that could support that weight.
    Would you guys have any Soundplates in stock that can support that kind of weight?
    The only ones so far that I can see are the Pioneer ones seem to be made from MDF and not plastic, so these can support a heavier TV.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Joe
    Hi JoeBaz.

The Cambridge Audio TV2 will support 30KG and is priced at 199.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200929-tv2.aspx

Its bigger brother the TV5 will also suit as it states it is so strong it will support any screen that can fit on it. Currently priced at 349.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201100-tv5.aspx

The Pioneer SBXB70 priced at 269.99 Euro (Inc Delivery) will hold up to 40KG
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202036-sbxb70.aspx

Any of the would not disappoint you, although the Cambridge are hard to beat.

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.