Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charge Back form and time limits

Options
  • 02-06-2016 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am just wondering can I apply for a charge back if money was charged to my Mastercard credit card on 22/03/2016 or has too much time passed?  The company has been promising to refund hence I didn't apply sooner - but they never have.  Where on your website is the form that I have to use - I have come across two different links and not sure which is correct.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi,

I am just wondering can I apply for a charge back if money was charged to my Mastercard credit card on 22/03/2016 or has too much time passed?  The company has been promising to refund hence I didn't apply sooner - but they never have.  Where on your website is the form that I have to use - I have come across two different links and not sure which is correct.

Thanks in advance
    Good Morning adelcrowsmel, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.  Any disputed transactions must be raised within 60 days of receipt of your credit card statement. So you can check your statement and go 60 days forward. 

I hope this fully answers your query, and please let us know if there is anything else I can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.  Any disputed transactions must be raised within 60 days of receipt of your credit card statement. So you can check your statement and go 60 days forward. 

I hope this fully answers your query, and please let us know if there is anything else I can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Thanks for the reply - Is that 60 days or 60 working days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Hi, adelcrowsmel, 

That would be 60 calender days, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Hi, adelcrowsmel, 

That would be 60 calender days, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    No problems, thanks for the information.

Advertisement