Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Duleek, Childrens Rugby places?

Options
  • 02-06-2016 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey all, i've been living in Ireland for about 2.5 years now in the DCN area but am moving out to duleek(Carranstown) in a few weeks and wanted to know if anyone knew the name of the rugby club or knows the website so I can sign my 8 yr old up. I saw the duleek FC but have no idea where the rugby is.

Any other sports clubs would of great help as well. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

TimANDco. wrote: »
    Hey all, i've been living in Ireland for about 2.5 years now in the DCN area but am moving out to duleek(Carranstown) in a few weeks and wanted to know if anyone knew the name of the rugby club or knows the website so I can sign my 8 yr old up. I saw the duleek FC but have no idea where the rugby is.

Any other sports clubs would of great help as well. Thanks.

I'm living in Duleek for the last year now and as far as I know there are a Soccer, Athletics, Boxing and GAA clubs in the village - think you will have to go to Ashbourne or Drogheda if you are looking for a rugby club

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TimANDco.

I'm living in Duleek for the last year now and as far as I know there are a Soccer, Athletics, Boxing and GAA clubs in the village - think you will have to go to Ashbourne or Drogheda if you are looking for a rugby club

Ah well thanks, He'll probably go for GAA instead(hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Boyne RFC in Drogheda is probably the nearest. There's the main club on the Ballymakenny Road but there's also pitches at Bryanstown (used to be Delvin RFC) which is on the southside of Drogheda and probably only about 4/5 mins drive from Carranstown.

https://www.boynerfc.ie/history-boyne-drogheda-delvin-rugby-clubs

Advertisement