Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with line deactivation

Options
  • 02-06-2016 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,

Just moved in to the apartment. Wanted to bring over my services from my old address. Service provider couldn't process the port as the line in the apartment shows active and in use. 
    My service provider said that it's Eir contract on it. I called Eir support after 15 minutes of call transferring someone mentioned the email proofofaddress"at"eir"dot"ie so I have sent email there with my lease agreement attached. 
    That was two days ago haven't got any acknowledge email - nothing... the service provider is still blocked. Please help me with getting rid of old service - it's not mine...
    should mention that my landlord did the same 6 days ago and never got anything back from Eir neither...

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

zakee78 wrote: »
    Hello,

Just moved in to the apartment. Wanted to bring over my services from my old address. Service provider couldn't process the port as the line in the apartment shows active and in use. 
    My service provider said that it's Eir contract on it. I called Eir support after 15 minutes of call transferring someone mentioned the email proofofaddress"at"eir"dot"ie so I have sent email there with my lease agreement attached. 
    That was two days ago haven't got any acknowledge email - nothing... the service provider is still blocked. Please help me with getting rid of old service - it's not mine...
    should mention that my landlord did the same 6 days ago and never got anything back from Eir neither...

Regards
    Hi zakee78,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Did you send this request to proofofaddress@eir.ie? These requests are processed within 3-5 working days of receipt.
    Can you PM me your e-mail address and I will follow up on this e-mail request for you.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 zakee78

Hello,
    Any update on this one?
    Regards
    Tom

Hello,
    Any update on this one?
    Regards
    Tom
    I've requested an update zakee78 as soon as the proofofaddress team come back to me I will update you.

-Pamela 

hello,
    Any chance you could try if that's possible to resolve my issue? it's already two weeks while I'm trying to release the line I called in on the 2nd of June that was 5 days after that request has been sent by my landlord to proofofaddress team. I sent the mail 3 times, was that received? 
    Please release the line...

Regards.

hello,
    Any chance you could try if that's possible to resolve my issue? it's already two weeks while I'm trying to release the line I called in on the 2nd of June that was 5 days after that request has been sent by my landlord to proofofaddress team. I sent the mail 3 times, was that received? 
    Please release the line...

Regards.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]zakee78[/font],
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The proof of address team has checked their inbox and[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] you have sent the Proof of Address but you did not include the phone number from 199000 or 198000 as requested so unfortunately the address cannot be found. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As soon as you have sent this in please do let me know and I will follow this up with the proof of address team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement

Hello,

I have sent it again this time with the phone line number...

Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks.
    Thanks  zakee78,

I'll get the proof of address team to check this now.

-Pamela 

Hello,

Thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The account has now been ceased [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]zakee78 [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]and you should be able to place an order on this Monday.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Thanks for your help. I'll confirm on Monday if that worked.
    Regards

Thanks for your help. I'll confirm on Monday if that worked.
    Regards
    No problem  zakee78 :)

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hello,

just have checked with the supplier.
    Seems like the line is still active with your service.

Can you please look into it?

Regards 

Hello,

just have checked with the supplier.
    Seems like the line is still active with your service.

Can you please look into it?

Regards 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this line and I can assure you it is now vacant [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]zakee78.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Thanks for checking.

Regards,

Thanks for checking.

Regards,
    No problem zakee78 :)

-Pamela