Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRTB from abroad

Options
  • 02-06-2016 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi all. The number to call the PRTB used to be on their website but is now gone. Any searching on Google just leads me to landline numbers no longer in use. Could anyone help?

Cheers
    DH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Is 01-6350600 the number that's no longer in use?

Edit: I believe they moved to Cork since, so that number probably isn't valid. Unless someone else has a number I'd suggest emailing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Darkest Horse

Cheers. Have actually emailed them a few days ago but no surprise - no response.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The Residential Tenancies Board (they've dropped the 'Private' from their title) have their contact details here:

http://www.rtb.ie/contact-us

The phone no. to ring is: 0818303037

They haven't moved to Cork- they have however expanded the services they have outsourced to Southwestern in Clonakilty- who handly their incoming phone calls etc.

I've rang them on the above phone number this morning- it is ringing and being answered.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

The Residential Tenancies Board (they've dropped the 'Private' from their title) have their contact details here:

http://www.rtb.ie/contact-us

The phone no. to ring is: 0818303037

They haven't moved to Cork- they have however expanded the services they have outsourced to Southwestern in Clonakilty- who handly their incoming phone calls etc.

I've rang them on the above phone number this morning- it is ringing and being answered.

Hope this helps

I think the issue is that you can't call that number from outside the country.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Private Residential Tenancies Board (PRTB)
    0818303037 – Call Instead 0766887350 (note, 076 may be charged same as 1890 / 0818 / 1850, so please check before dialing)
    Alternatively try 016353651 (provided 19/01/2016)
    Source: http://www.saynoto1890.com/2013/02/r/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭rossmores

0818303037 tried this number am outside the country it doesn't work that said there site isn't working either cant register a new recent tenancy

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Deepman

Hi , I ran in to this problem today - the number to ring is : 00 353 766887350 which puts you through to a call centre in West Cork.

Advertisement