Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGuirks for Limerick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,616 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

SEORG wrote: »
    They can't just replace a lost voucher though. They have no reference number to cancel the voucher you misplaced. That's the normal procedure for any credit note, voucher etc.

You say you usually hate shopping there anyway so I'd say your repeat custom going forward most likely won't be an issue.
    Can't see why you think you should be treated differently on this but at least they tried for you. A bit harsh on the staff saying they could "use sense" when they have tried to help you but it out of their hands.

For work society outings it was the most convenient place to get vouchers/prizes as it's a 10 min walk away.

One of the staff was the manager though so I thought she could've went out of her way.

Thanks for the response.

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭SEORG

callaway92 wrote: »
    For work society outings it was the most convenient place to get vouchers/prizes as it's a 10 min walk away.

One of the staff was the manager though so I thought she could've went out of her way.

Thanks for the response.

I understand where you're coming from but most likely there is a company policy around this kind of stuff.

Advertisement