Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush-Lusk Credit Union.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

I am intrigued as to why the Central Bank, went to the trouble and expense of applying to the High Court for an order preventing an individual from holding any position in a Financial Institution.

Having been named, it's not like any Bank was about to offer the person a job.

Seems like they like to ensure the stable door is well and truly bolted and locked after the event

Perhaps the state funds should be applied to bringing charges against the people involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

martinn123 wrote: »
    I am intrigued as to why the Central Bank, went to the trouble and expense of applying to the High Court for an order preventing an individual from holding any position in a Financial Institution.

Having been named, it's not like any Bank was about to offer the person a job.

Seems like they like to ensure the stable door is well and truly bolted and locked after the event

Perhaps the state funds should be applied to bringing charges against the people involved.

While IIsee your point, They may not be offered a job but I think the central bank have bigger worries than a credit union at the moment. The central bank, regulator and their own standards need a lot of scrutiny and some of them should be prosecuted for what they have done to people. I think it is far more serious than the bad management of the credit union.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,918 ✭✭✭billyhead

4 years later. Must have been a big file against her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

...Having been named, it's not like any Bank was about to offer the person a job....
    No, but presumably it would also rule out the person setting themselves up in a self-employed capacity in the financial sector (e.g. a money lender).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

All gone quiet again. Surprised charges were not brought against this person but from what I hear it would be bad practice charge more so.

Advertisement