Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloom in the park June Bank Holiday Weekend, Phoenix Park, Dublin 2nd JUNE – 6th JUN

Options
  • 02-06-2016 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading to this? Went last year and had a nice day out. Had some good food strolled around and a couple of drinks in the craft beer and whiskey section. Pretty relaxed atmosphere and tried some nice things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Yeah, heading down on Sunday for this. Sounds like a decent day out alright.

I see there's some live music too.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Wheeker

Going on Sunday myself with the family. One question/whinge: I see the Adult tix are €18 in advance / €20 on the day. However, of course, they use Ticketmaster who charge a €2.25 service charge anyway. I assume you don't pay the service charge on the day? If so, it's actually more expensive to buy tix in advance!:mad:

Advertisement