Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why after 36 full payments on a 3 year fixed loan

Options
  • 02-06-2016 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

do I sill have an outstanding balance ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Mrsbananas wrote: »
    do I sill have an outstanding balance ?
    Hi Mrsbananas, 

Thanks for your post.

Due to the nature of your query it would be best to discuss this with a colleague in our Lending department with account access on 0818 200334, as this can be down to interest applied on the account.

Thanks
    Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mrsbananas

Good Afternoon Janet/Janette,

I tried that already. He wasn't sure.
    It was a fixed term loan over 3 years. How does the interest rate change? And who was going to inform me that even though I have paid the 36 full months of the repayment figure decided by the bank that I still owe money?
    As it comes out of my account as a standing order how much is actually going to be taken and when?

Good Afternoon Janet/Janette,

I tried that already. He wasn't sure.
    It was a fixed term loan over 3 years. How does the interest rate change? And who was going to inform me that even though I have paid the 36 full months of the repayment figure decided by the bank that I still owe money?
    As it comes out of my account as a standing order how much is actually going to be taken and when?
    Hi Mrsbananas, 

I'm sorry to hear you have already been on and are still unclear. If you would like us to arrange a call back to explain why this has occurred please send a PM through the below link, with your name and phone and we'll arrange a call back for you, as this would be account specific.

Thanks
    Janette 

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mrsbananas

Hi Janette,

I'm on the phone to the number you gave me.
    No one can give a clear answer as nobody knows.

Hi Janette,

I'm on the phone to the number you gave me.
    No one can give a clear answer as nobody knows.
    Hi Mrsbananas, 

I'm sorry to hear that, again if you would like us to look into it please send a PM with your details. 

Thanks
    Janette

• Advertisement
Advertisement