Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir home phone only deal

Options
  • 02-06-2016 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

My mother is a pensioner and has home phone only and gets 2 monthly bills. She doesn't get any deals on her phone calls. Is there some package she could get to reduce her bill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

rebelwoman wrote: »
    My mother is a pensioner and has home phone only and gets 2 monthly bills. She doesn't get any deals on her phone calls. Is there some package she could get to reduce her bill?
    Hi rebelwoman,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    I would reccomend speaking with our loyalthy team on 1800503303 and they would be more than happy to explore the options available with you.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭rebelwoman

Thanks. Would have liked to have got some idea of what is on offer before speaking to one of the operators as they will be trying to sell all sorts of packages which she will not want.

Thanks. Would have liked to have got some idea of what is on offer before speaking to one of the operators as they will be trying to sell all sorts of packages which she will not want.
    No problem rebelwoman,
    You can view some of the available options online here https://www.eir.ie/bundles/ :)

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭evd

Hi Reb, I have a similar problem, mother in law paying 50-60 euro every month for phone bill which is crazy. 
    How did you get on? I'm looking on line and can't seem to find any value for phone only contract.
    Please reply when you get a chance :)

evd wrote: »
    Hi Reb, I have a similar problem, mother in law paying 50-60 euro every month for phone bill which is crazy. 
    How did you get on? I'm looking on line and can't seem to find any value for phone only contract.
    Please reply when you get a chance :)
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]evd,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, the package we would recommend would depend on your mother’s needs and the usage on her line.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend speaking with our loyalty team on 1800503303 and they will analyse your mother’s current usage and explore the options available to her. :)[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement