Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inverter Repairs

Options
  • 02-06-2016 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys, does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that does inverter repairs?
    I can't bring it back to the shop because I bought it off a guy on Adverts a few months ago. It's a damn nice 1000W Pure Sine Wave inverter and I'd hate to see it roll over and die, please help me save it.

It's showing a flashing fault light the minute I turn it on. It's connected to a 12V DC battery which should be converting it to 230V AC at 50Hz, but instead it flashes solemnly and none of the appliances I connect (no matter what amount of current they're supposed to draw) even turn on.

If you know somewhere or someone I could bring this to, or if you know yourself how to save my inverter, please halp me.

Advertisement