Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First date in blanchardstown

Options
  • 02-06-2016 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Maximillians in Blanchardstown Village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved from Dublin City to Dublin 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Milano's beside Nando's in the Blanch shopping centre is an Italian pizza restaurant.

If you are looking for something other than Italian you could go to Weatherspoons for food and a drink they don't play music so its great for having a chat with someone without the constant loud music blaring.

For activities you could go to the Leisure Plex as they do bowling and pool/snooker and other activities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

RHJ wrote: »
    Hey everyone hope you are enjoying the good weather long may it continue :-)

The reason I'm posting is I am hoping to go on a date next weekend and I need suggestions for a good Italian restaurant and some idea's on how to make the date interesting as possible i was thinking of bowling? If anyone knows of a different activitie we could do please let me know

Regards

RHJ

Do you mind me asking what age you are?

Maximilians is the best restaurant in D15 but if you're looking for somewhere a bit lively with a younger crowd it's probably not for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Let us know how it goes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Let's hope she's not a boards.ie reader...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Let's hope she's not a boards.ie reader...
    If she is I would hope that she would see that he is putting a nice bit of thought into the date.

Good luck.

Advertisement