Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resteraunt for stags

Options
  • 02-06-2016 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi folks, having my stag in sligo this weekend and was just looking for recomendations for wheres nice to eat saturday evening? Tried ringing mandarin court but there closed at the minute, any thing considered, chinese/italian or somewhere that serves a beast of a steak!! Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭drdidlittle

Try the belfry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

If you like a good Italian try Limoncello and very reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Fiddlers Creek is good for a casual meal.
    http://www.fiddlerscreek.ie/food/

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

For steak you wont beat The Venue in Strandhill, not sure what the likelyhood of getting a table for however much of you there is in the party, plus it's not in town.

If chinese is your thing you can try either Panda (Wine street car park) or China City (Market yard), both have an all you can eat menu, Ideal for a stag!

Another Italian, and my favourite, is Rugantinos on Rockwood Parade. It's too small for more than say 8 people, but I think Fabrica next door is run by the same crowd, I could be wrong with that though.

Or if Japanese/Korean food is your thing; Miso in Stephen st car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭beantins

Ended up eating in the swagman, i had sea food chowder to start and then a steak, top class i have to say!

• Advertisement
Advertisement