If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on AV Receiver and Speaker Package

Options
  • 02-06-2016 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I'm looking for an AV receiver + speaker package for a 13ft x 9ft room. 

The Denon AVRX2200W + Q Acoustic 3000 5.1 looks like good combination, but I haven't done a huge amount of research yet.

What do you think? Any alternatives or deals you have that you think I should be considering?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

I'm looking for an AV receiver + speaker package for a 13ft x 9ft room. 

The Denon AVRX2200W + Q Acoustic 3000 5.1 looks like good combination, but I haven't done a huge amount of research yet.

What do you think? Any alternatives or deals you have that you think I should be considering?

Thanks
    Hi The Gaelic,

AVRX2000 + QA 3000 5.1 would be a superb combo!

The Denon is a superb bit of kit and the 3000 series have real weight and presence and are well built.

We have a great deal on the AVRX2200 and the QA 3000 5.1 packs - we are doing the black leather versions which are more expensive ( and really beautiful looking ) at the same price as the price as the standard Graphite black versions.

The normal pricing on the graphite 3000 5.1 and the AVRX2200 is just £1200 and almost £1300 for the leather version, we can do the complete package delivered at just £899 / €1179

The only alternative that I'd suggest would be the Bronze 5.1 package from Monitor Audio - the finish isn't as good as the 3000 5.1 in the leather, but in audio terms the Bronze probably does have the edge ( there is more detail, but possibly not quite as much low end grunt) we can do the AVRX2200 with the MA Bronze 2 / BFX W10 / Center package at £1249 / €1599

Thanks again for the post and keep me posted - we have all those options in stock and ready to ship straight away,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.