Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a viable business

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Cash up front; pay to learn about the product; no names; no business address; no landlines; no history . No way.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,535 ✭✭✭✭ted1

It's a brutal website with the biggest load of waffle as a sales pitch, it reads so bad it gave me a head ache. TBH based on that if say no it's not viable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

I would say it's a viable business model. Lots of people doing it. First you set up a website...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭g6fdyotp5nj2l7

Yes the website is rubbish and so is the idea that you just buy one of those machines and start making thousands. If only it was that easy.
    What I was really hoping to find out is if anyone has any experience with similar machines and if they do remove odours

• Registered Users Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

If you lift the curtain, you can just about see the pyramids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

It's 399 for equipment another 500 for training ( for only 6 hours) and then saucy prices for the consumables going forward. I've never even heard of this before. I would never look for a "deodorizer" only a carpet cleaner... After all that equipment and training then begins tough sales as that's all on you. That means website , getting in touch with letting agents and management companies etc. If this is something your actually interested in I would say to buy the equipment somewhere else for cheaper where you can get the consumables for a realistic price.

Advertisement