Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales Call

Options
  • 03-06-2016 6:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

I recently had a sales visit from someone working on your behalf. They were trying to get us to sign up to a standard broadband and landline package. I've no problem with this per se but I wonder why try selling when broadband isn't available in our area?

I recently checked availibilty using our next door neighbours phone number and it seems the max download speed is 512kb. You won't download much at that rate.

I live 32km from Dublin City centre so it's quite frustrating.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I recently had a sales visit from someone working on your behalf. They were trying to get us to sign up to a standard broadband and landline package. I've no problem with this per se but I wonder why try selling when broadband isn't available in our area?

I recently checked availibilty using our next door neighbours phone number and it seems the max download speed is 512kb. You won't download much at that rate.

I live 32km from Dublin City centre so it's quite frustrating.
    Hi mr_edge_to_you,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    I can understand your frustration with this.
    Do you have a line in your home? Each line is individual and speed can differ. 
    Please feel free to PM me the details and I can check this.

-Pamela 

Advertisement