Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New business in ITB business park public access?

Options
  • 03-06-2016 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hello,

Would anyone know if the new buildings up in the ITB business park will be opening up an entrance for public commuters from the Tyrrelstown side? There is only one entrance at the moment and that's the main ITB one.

I doubt anyone would know, but its worth a try!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

With the new pharmaceutical place going up between Tyrrelstown and the ITB, it would have to cut through their property wouldn't it so I imagine it might be a no go.

A short cut would be great though, would make a walk or cycle to the Blanchardstown centre much handier if you came out at the ITB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

If you can find the planning permission you could see if they will have such an entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Kai123

There is a main and secondary operational entrance. I think the secondary is external to Alexion and might be joining up to the lower entrance. If that's the case it might be open.

Its only speculation anyway. I care but not enough to really find out.

Advertisement